For the training of perennial foliage, Buxus, shrubs and trees into desired shapes and forms
- Premium ground, carbon steel non-stick blades for a smooth, clean cut
- Narrow pointed blades for precision work
- Long length ergonomic design with lightweight aluminium handles, for minimal fatigue
- Rubber shock absorbers provides smooth working and soft closing, to prevent jarring for comfortable prolonged use
- Create and maintain the perfect topiary with these shears
- Ideal for the trimming and shaping of hedges and large topiary
Topiary Hedge Shears (Kent & Stowe)
We offer a 30 day FREE Return/Exchange policy. You can return most new, unopened items (Food and Drink items are not returnable) within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (You received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within 5-7 working days once we have received your item back.
If you need to return an item, please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return items from your order.
Our Standard delivery Service is 1 to 2 Working days and is priced at £5.95. So no matter how much you order it will be this price (except for Seeds and Large Bulky items).
All Seed only orders will be shipped 1st class Royal Mail and is priced at £1.99.
Large Bulky items please contact us for a shipping quote.
We currently do not ship to the following locations:
- – Channel Islands
- – Northern Ireland
- – Scottish Highlands
- – Scottish Islands
- – Isle of Man
- – Isle of Wight
- – Scilly Isles
Any items ordered along side Seeds will increase the cost to our standard shipping charge of £5.95.
Alternatively, if you live local, why not 'Click and Collect' or ‘Local Delivery’ (Local Delivery Fee is £5) from our store. Just select the option upon checking out.